This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Role Type: 12 month contract
Salary: PAYE (Depending on experience)
My client, a global energy developer, is looking for a Facilities Manager to help oversee the transition and management of a new facility that they are moving into. The office is currently being leased and the current FM Services are being provided by a Facilities Service Provider under a Transitional Service Agreement for the initial 12 months of the lease. I am looking for a Manager to oversee and manage the Transitional Services Agreement and Facility Service provider.
• Managing the Facility Service Provider in accordance with the Transitional Services Agreement.
• Agreeing /Amending contracts and selecting providers for extra services that may be required to ensure the smooth running of the office facilities.
• Ensure that services provided are in line with contract, are delivered in a timely manner and that quality is maintained.
• Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
• Monitoring service providers, identifying any shortfalls in services provided and pro-actively ensuring that remedial measures are put in place to cover the shortfall.
• Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
• Overseeing renovations or refurbishments projects if necessary
• Identifying and implementing a strategy to cover the Building facility management at the end of the current 12 months service agreement.
• British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) or equivalent, or proven track record of facility management in a similar environment.
• Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
• Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
• Commercial awareness
• Customer service
• Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
• A good knowledge of IT packages
Apply now for this opportunity by contacting Ryan Monk on 0207 419 5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Our latest jobs
12 to 15 Lacs