This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are looking for a skilled Field Engineer (environmental) in Bridgeport, CT for a CONTRACT TO HIRE opportunity. Project consists of processing of sediment to remove small arms and munitions, including sediment wash/screening and water treatment operations, as well as upland and lake habitat restoration.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Documentation of construction operations
• Collection of QA/QC data (e.g., water quality, processed sediment samples)
• Assisting with site-civil layout
• Observing assembly and operation of sediment processing and water treatment plants
• Assisting with project administration. Reports to site construction manager and supports site superintendents.
• Minimum 5 years of experience to support environmental remedial construction project.
• Experience with construction/field documentation
• Must have really good documentation experience
• Experience with soil or sediment processing systems and/or water treatment systems preferred.
• BS in Engineering STRONGLY PREFERRED (Environmental, Civil, or Mechanical) with 5+ years of exp.
• OSHA 10-hr Construction Safety Training required
• HAZWOPER 40-hr training preferred but not required
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Christine Garcia at email@example.com, 949-349-4220.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
United States Citizenship required. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
Vancouver British Columbia
20 March 2020
19 February 2020