W We currently seek a Senior Gas Engineer to work in South Korea. This is a contract role, 10 months in duration and starting in Jan 2019.
You will be working on a huge construction project, building a very large manufacturing plant. We are ideally seeking someone who has experience working in the Semiconductor sector but we will look favourably on candidates with a background within Oil & Gas.
1. Review design calculation, drawing, specification and testing/commissioning procedure to suggest improvement in accordance to Client specification, international standards and codes in addition industry relevant best practices
2. Verify the compatibility of material used and equipment (gas supply panel, VMB, double containment pipe, leak detection, auto shut-off valve) in design specification and drawing
3. Provide review opinion for Client documentation & Risk assessment for all toxic gases used.
4. Summarize the findings and provide Non-Conformance or Recommendation Report.
- Submit other support documents & provide the explanation of performed activities, if necessary.
5. Discuss NCR and REC for corrective action with Designers and/or General Contractors.
6. Participate in a meeting with Client, Designers, and General contractors (subcontractors, if necessary) for the project progression
7. Perform other relevant duties (Value Engineer, if possible) as necessary
Academic and Professional Background
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in related field
- Minimum 10 years of extensive Gas Engineering experience in the sector of Semiconductor, Oil & Gas or High-tech Industry. PE preferred
- Adjust to varying demands of work and performance
- Develop and present work in well-constructed written and verbal presentations in English. Clearly conveys messages and ideas, gains understanding.
Please click the link below or contact Jon Miles at email@example.com or TRS HQ in London.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003