Our client, a leading Engineering Consultancy with projects worldwide, is seeking a Geostructural Engineer to join their team in Toronto, ON. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with underground structures including bored and cut and cover tunnels, underground stations, as well as deep basements. Along with this, they must have a strong background with soil and rock mechanics as well as construction design of large-scale projects.
The selected candidate will be responsible for leading and the site supervision of soil-structure interaction design projects and heavily focus on underground structures including tunnels. Along with this, they will conduct the seismic design of underground structures as well as prepare design reports, calculations, and specifications.
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- A Master's degree in Tunneling, Mining, or Geotechnical Engineering is considered an asset
- 5+ years of experience with tunnel engineering and geo-structural design
- P.Eng designation is a must
- Should have previous experience working for a geotechnical, mining, or tunneling company
- Must have strong knowledge of structural or soil/rock-structure interaction design
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.