Our client, a medium-sized employee owned North American engineering consulting company, is seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Bismarck, North Dakota. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with traditional geotechnical engineering, business development and marketing activities.
As the intermediate Geotechnical Engineer, the ideal candidate will be utilizing their analytical skills to execute project management scope, schedule and budget compliance. Along with this, they will be responsible for establishing client relationships and engaging in advanced geotechnical field investigations and analyses.
- A Bachelor's degree in civil engineering with a geotechnical emphasis
- 5+ years of experience with geotechnical engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) or ability to obtain within one year
- Project management ability or experience
- Computer skills including CADD, modeling software programs, and project scheduling software programs
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in the United States will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience