TRS Staffing Solutions is working with a reputable company engaged in engineering consulting for mining and metals as they continuously grow their offices across Canada. They are currently looking for Geotechnical Engineer who is flexible to work in any of their offices across Canada.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Geological, or Mining Engineering
- P.Eng designation is a must
- 8+ years of experience in conducting the Rock Engineering design for underground mining studies, scoping to feasibility stage, onducting mining and geotechnical audits of operational mines and conducting forensic geotechnical audits following mine accidents related to falls of ground, provided review on surface blasting designs for civil engineering construction sites, reviewed geotechnical data for input into surface mining slope designs and conducted audits on operational rock engineering service provision and backfill distribution systems.
- Project involvement: mining and metals, underground mining, geotechnical consulting
- Flexible to work in a small/medium scale environment
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.