FUNCTION: GRADUATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
LOCAL MOZAMBICANS TO APPLY ONLY!
“An opportunity exists in Maputo for a Graduate Electrical Engineer to provide intermediate technical knowledge to promote our Client’s competitiveness within the global marketplace within the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Industry.”
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- This position supports the Area Lead or Lead assigned projects or performs work on routine scope engineering assignments and performs specific and limited portions of engineering assignments.
- Perform and check routine calculations, specify simple equipment, and solve problems of simple complexity.
- Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution.
- Participate in equipment and material procurement activities.
- Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures.
- MUST BE able to read/write and speak Portuguese.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accredited four (4) year BSc. Electrical Engineering Degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study (Electrical).
- No previous work-related experience required.
- Engineer - in - Training accepted with knowledge of discipline codes and standards, commercial availability and cost of materials and practical field experience desired.
+2731 207 5145
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Offshore - North Sea
Saint John, New Brunswick
03 September 2019
06 August 2019