We are hiring for 130 years old Leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. With the product portfolio in Electrification, Robotics, Automation and Motion, they are leading in 100 countries.
JOB TITLE: HSE Engineer
EXPERIENCE RANGE: 1-3 years of experience in Power projects in Transmission & Distribution Substation.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: B.E./B. Tech./B.Sc. and 1-year regular PG Diploma/Advance Diploma.
1. To ensure all the operational activities in accordance to documented EHS Policy and Management System.
2. To ensure that Operator & contractor adopt the agreed EHS requirements to protect people plant and equipment and minimize impact on the environment.
3. To comply with local EHS legislation and with the international regulations and standards as applicable.
4. Report to Contractor, Operator’s Project Manager & HSE Manager on daily basis. Preparation of weekly and monthly HSE reports in mutually agreed format at the end of every week and month respectively.
5. Maintaining and establishing Safety at workplace as per Contractor HSE standards / Project Specific HSE Plan, safety procedures, safe working methods and monitoring its implementation including requirements of OHSAS.
6. Maintain & issue the requirement of PPEs & Work permit records.
7. Conducting daily toolbox talks, preparation of Safety bulletins and promoting HSE awareness among all workers at site. Analyze the training requirements for all the employees and initiate.
Our latest jobs
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
Johannesburg South Africa
11 January 2021