Our client is seeking Field Safety Representatives to join their team of professionals. This position is based in Orange, CA. This is a Direct Hire
The Field Safety Representative is primarily responsible for assisting project supervision with the implementation of Client's Corporate Safety program, so as to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for field employees.
- Conduct and document random periodic jobsite observations/inspections/audits so as to prevent, correct, or control unsafe conditions and/or employee actions.
- Participate in, and assist the job site Foreman in conducting weekly tailgate meetings and other safety related activities. Conduct periodic job site safety training as requested.
- Act as the project specific safety liaison between the Safety Department, project supervision, and the project's General Contractor in safety related issues.
- Assist project supervision in the investigation and documentation of incidents (i.e. near mishaps, injuries, illnesses, property damage, and environmental.
- Follow up on recommended corrective actions to ensure safety program compliance.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Travel to multiple jobsites throughout California as needed for safety inspections and safety events.
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of technical training and/or construction related safety experience.
- Minimum of 10 years construction experience, or 1 year construction experience in a safety capacity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Computer experience (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point) required. Some data entry.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Experience with workers' compensation and other insurance coverage required.
- Needs a positive, conscientious attitude.
- High degree of accuracy and feeling of ownership and pride in work product.
- Clean DMV driving record
- Completion of OSHA 30 course or equivalent.
- CPR/First Certification required.
- Scaffold User Certification required.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ann Pringle at 949-349-4922 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted