We currently seek a Senior HVAC Engineer to work in South Korea. This is a contract role, 10 months in duration and starting in Jan 2019.
You will be working on a huge construction project, building a very large manufacturing plant. We are ideally seeking someone who has experience working in the Semiconductor sector but we will look favourably on candidates with a background within Oil & Gas.
- Review design calculation, drawing, specification and testing/commissioning procedure to suggest improvement in accordance to client's specification, international standards and best practice.
- Analyze pressure loss to ensure correct air flows
- Review steam and condensate system, outdoor air system, cooling water system and other HVAC related system
- Verify compatibility of material used and equipment in design specification and drawing
- Provide response to all technical requests from the client with an aim to add value by minimizing costs without compromising safety or the level of quality
- Daily site patrol for field inspection
- Issue Non-conformance report or Recommendation if there is a discrepancy between actual installation and drawing & specification or if there is best practice available for the issue in question
- Participate in a meeting with general contractors and designers for the project progression
Please click the link below or contact Jon Miles @ TRS London
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003