TRS is seeking an Industrial (Maintenance) Project Foreman for a client in South Carolina!
- Supervise a small team of industrial maintenance technicians in the completion of assigned tasks
- Interact with clients and grow relationships, working to solve problems with drawings, or plans, may not exist
- Schedule internal and external resources to ensure completion of projects
- Manage budgets and find costs savings when possible
- Perform hands-on training and assist with repairs when necessary
- Complete all necessary documentation including work in process reports
- 5+ Years of experience as a Project Manager within an industrial environment
- Knowledge of construction, design, and cost management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project
- Proven ability to work on multiple, fast-paced, simultaneous projects
Background Check and Drug Screen required prior to employment
We appreciate all interest in this position, however, only those candidates with resumes most closely matched to the job description will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.