Who are we looking for?
- Lead CSA Engineer with at least 10 years of experience in EPC(m) projects
- Experience with managing a team
- Experience in Oil and Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical or other similar industries
- Professional and intellectual work ability on an academic level
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of Dutch. (English and/or French are assets)
- Knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS office, Excel etc.
- In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / EU nationality
What will you do?
- Managing CSA team consisting of approximately 10 FTE
- Responsible for man-hour estimates, budget control and planning
- Cooperating multidisciplinary with other departments such as: Piping, E&I, Mechanical, Process, Management, Project Controls..
- Perform engineering and design activities related to CSA works
- Special Point of Contact regarding all CSA matters for LTSA clients
- Performing calculations, writing specifications, performing reviews and evaluating design(s) in order to make sure that the project met the client and local requirements
- Multiple LTSA projects in Oil & Gas and Chemical industries
What can you expect?
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee
- Long term engagement requested – permanent role
- A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging projects
- Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year
03 September 2019
06 August 2019