TRS Staffing Solutions has long-term opportunities for Lead Mechanical Engineers to work for a Leader in engineering consulting. This is a perfect opportunity for individuals who are looking to grow their project leadership skills in equipment package engineering.
Our preference is to hire based on contract position.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- P.Eng designation or eligible for P.Eng designation
- 10+ years of experience in any industrial or engineering consulting firms with focus in process equipments, hydraulic calculations, slurry pumps, and flotation cells
- Must have worked in any of the projects / industries such as: oil and gas, mining, infrastructure, marine, industrial, etc.
- Practical background and knowledge in industrial and mechanical codes such as ASME, API 650, and ASTM
- Ability to work in multiple projects
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.