We are seeking an experienced O&M Asset Management System Administrator to join our client's dynamic team. This is a CONTRACT position based in Rocklin, CA.
Summary of position:
The O&M Asset Management System Administrator is responsible for the administration, setup, maintaining and training of the company's O&M Asset Management system. Duties may include initial new O&M plant input & setup, setup of maintenance tasks & plans, maintenance & administration and training to include new users and re-occurring of the system to the company and outside personnel.
Requirements / Must haves:
- Associates' degree in a technical field is strongly preferred. High level of knowledge of technical systems is desired.
- Basic understanding of maintenance and operations.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in electrical, power generation, high-tech, PV Installation and/or PV-O&M are required.
- Prior experience in the solar energy industry is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of PV solar, alternative energy or power generation markets is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is required. Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are required.
- Maintains the Asset Management system operable and up to date with the system provider.
- Set up new plants and facilities into the system using PV plant experience and knowledge to prepare for maintenance plans.
- Maintain and update plants in the system to planned and actual maintenance tasks.
- Train internal personnel and sub-contractors on the system use.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and expertise on the system to include but not limited to daily use and training by the provider via Web, local and/or remote.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while striving to lower the costs of O&M.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Christine Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org, (949) 349-4220
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.