Our client is one of the leading consultancy providers to the Infrastructure sector and as a result of new awards, seek a FREELANCE P6 Planning Engineer to be based in Hertfordshire
This is a long term contract paying £375-400 per day (This role is OUT OF IR35)
You will have knowledge and/or experience of the following:
- Preparing and maintaining cost/ resource loaded schedules in P3e/P6
- Schedule development and integration.
- Milestone Management
- Compiling cost and resource forecast data
- Progress reporting
You must have strong experience of:
- NEC contract experience ideally
- Working on oil and gas, pharmaceutical, rail or nuclear projects.
- Detailed schedule development
- Programme processes and reporting and a strong understanding of Earned Value Analysis
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Chirag Shah on 020 -7419 -5800.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.