TRS Staffing Solutions has long-term opportunities for Materials Piping Engineers to work for a Leader in engineering consulting. This is a perfect opportunity for individuals who are looking to grow their project leadership skills in piping and materials engineering.
Our preference is to hire based on contract position.
- University degree in Mechanical, Materials, Metallurgy Engineering
- EIT, P.Eng designation or eligible for P.Eng designation
- 5+ years of experience in any industrial or engineering consulting firms with focus in process piping code, valve materials, and piping engineering
- Must have worked in any of the projects / industries such as: oil and gas, mining, marine, industrial, etc.
- Ability to work in multiple projects
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.