The Process Engineer will be responsible for driving Operational Excellence in all matters relevant to production area capability, scheduling, and effective use of resources in production area. Activities will include monitoring performance targets, developing continual improvement, production plans, managing production, troubleshooting process interrupts, and developing the Daily Operating Plan.
- Provide the right resources to maintain a safe workplace, fulfill all legal requirements, manufacture products according to customer requirements, reduce cost, improve equipment reliability, keep a good work climate and promote continual improvement.
- Establish PM, availability and other guidelines and measurements for targets, reporting and continual improvement.
- Match Asset Capabilities to the Business Expectations by focusing on availability, utilization, yields, plant optimization
- Develop/modify Daily operating plan and deliver quality product that meets customer expectations and strive to exceed
- Deliver cost stewardship and performance consistent with best in class practices and benchmarking
- Provide Operations technical expertise to define actions and assist operations to resolve performance gaps
- Continual improvement and measurement of outputs, key processes, customer complaints, waste & other outputs. Report on measurements and effectiveness.
- Execute the capital projects (Complaint, Safe, right on time on budget) that help improve the business performance and fulfill compliance & contractual obligations.
- Providing root cause failure analysis of operating problems
- Bachelor's degree in Process, Chemical, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering required.
- Experience working in a non-wovens or polymer plant
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting abilities
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills, ability to build strong business relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives.
- Organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, integrity and relationship management skills.
Background check and drug screen required. To apply for this opportunity, please contact Heather McDowell Heather.McDowell@TRSstaffing.com, 864-263-0646 or apply online via the link. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year