For one of our clients in the Oil, Gas and Chemical sector we are currently looking for a Process Safety Change Manager. Don’t you mind traveling to other onshore/offshore geographical entities within the Netherlands?
General job description
The Process Safety Change Manager is accountable for the ‘end to end’ process safety. You will develop and lead the NL Process Safety Improvement Plan. In coordination with companies Safety Culture Program, this initiative will be instrumental to drive change and deliver health, safety and environment objectives.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Drive strategies, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Integrity Management Standards (GOIMS) and Netherlands process safety regulations (Offshore Safety Directive).
- Develop and implement company NL Process Safety Improvement Plan including:
- a process safety awareness campaign;
- assessment and improvement of process safety competency/resource levels;
- assessment and improvement of Maintenance & Integrity processes (incl. KPIs), Management of Change processes (incl. Risk/Hazard assessment, etc);
- developing a continuous improvement plan;
- drive multidisciplinary task force with immediate focus on leakages and uncontrolled hydrocarbon releases;
- overall project/plan coordination and reporting.
- Assure coordination with operational, project & engineering, HSE and regulatory teams.
- Lead/contribute to incident investigations. Ensure consistency in reporting to identify trends.
- Provide discipline expert support and coaching across Companies Netherlands organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or related) or equivalent;
- Extensively experience in oil and gas upstream operations (15+ years), with solid knowledge on and experience with process safety;
- Knowledge and experience in design, operation and modification of upstream offshore oil and gas processing facilities;
- Experience in operational support and coordination of multidiscipline activities;
- Extensively experience and knowledge of Hazard & Risk Analysis (eg. HAZOP, HAZID, QRA, SIL assessments, LOPA, Hazardous area classification, dispersion analyses etc.);
- Demonstrable excellent interpersonal skills (both in motivating employees and influencing stakeholders);
- Proven change leadership, communication and organizational skills;
- Fluency both written and spoken in Dutch and English.
Are you the driven Process Safety Manager we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Jan Symen Hoekstra via +31 (0)23 543 31 31 for more information or send your resume and motivation to Jan.Symen.Hoekstra@trsstaffing.com
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year