All levels considered, entry level candidates encouraged to apply.
1. Build cost and schedule performance baselines to include well defined; scope, assumptions, deliverables, Work Breakdown Structure, and integrated critical path
schedule that is resource loaded.
2. Assists the project manager with determining schedule activities, sequencing and durations. Assists with identifying milestones to support project schedule and
develop a total project plan.
3. Establish Earned Value Management System (EVMS) performance standards, controls, and reporting based on the defined project planning strategy.
4. Performs schedule monitoring, including identifying critical activities and updating functions for specific applications, disciplines or specialty. Assists in the
development of requirements for updating and schedule monitoring and their implementation. I.E. building metrics to ensure accurate status is taken on project
5. Prepares schedule, staffing, and quantity progress and performance reports for assigned projects.
6. Manage assigned projects and maintain cost and schedule data, projections, reports, and other activities during project performance.
7. Support PMs in managing procurement actions (accruals, invoicing, and costing).
8. Perform forward-looking analysis on the project. Develop accurate Estimate at Completion for detailed project completion costs and performing monthly project
fee analyses using several techniques including a bottoms estimate, CPI estimate, and straight-line estimate.
9. Seek continuous improvement and enhancements of current project management methodologies.
10. Identification of cost trends for management attention; ensuring works completed as scheduled.
11. Track and review change orders. Ensure these change orders are analyzed and factored in the EAC / fee profit analysis
12. Estimate and/or price extra work items, change orders, credit, etc.
13. Formulate effective communications and reporting requirements (as defined by the PM, Corporate policy, and customer requirements) that define the current
status of a project in relation to the project performance baseline, reasons for deviation, and assisting with implementing corrective action plans.
• Familiar with Project Controls EVMS processes and project management
software's such as Primavera P6.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; work effectively and cooperatively with all
levels of management, staff, and client.
• Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to effectively present
information and respond effectively and sensitively to questions from client,
managers, staff and the general public.
• High degree of sensitivity regarding
confidential client and employee
• Ability to advocate and enforce Company policies, procedures and employee
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and make decisions,
exercise good judgment, work under pressure, work with minimal supervision
and prioritize workload.
• Experience and skills with computer applications, including MS Office Suit.
• Ability to obtain security clearance.
Our latest jobs
£40000 - £65000
CA$60000 - CA$80000
Fort St. John, Courtney BC British Columbia
West Columbia South Carolina
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal