We at TRS Staffing are currently looking for an enthusiastic & highly motivated for a role working on multiple projects in the GTA. Our client is a growing heavy civil contractor specializing in bridge construction/rehabilitation and civil infrastructure projects.
- Assist the project manager & superintendent with the administration and coordination of one or more projects;
- Responsible for reporting, scheduling, coordination of materials and all subcontractors;
- Assist PM with project pre-planning;
- Perform frequent audit of work site to ensure that Health & Safety Requirements are being met;
- Utilizing Weekly 3-week Look-ahead and 2 weeks prior to the construction activity occurring on site, develop a list of all required equipment, labor, subcontractors, and materials;
- Review and analyze all contract drawings and specifications;
- Review and analyze all shop drawings prior to implementation on site;
- Schedule and ensure all testing and third party inspection requirements as laid out by PM are followed on site
- Ideally 4 years of experience working for a similar company in a Project Coordination role;
- University or College degree (engineering or construction management);
- Relevant experience in health & safety, procurement, planning & scheduling, QC, and documentation;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.