FUNCTION: PROJECT ENGINEER
LOCATION: CAPE TOWN
SALARY: R550.00 - R630.00 per hour
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE ONLY FOR SOUTH AFRICAN LOCAL CITIZENS.
“We are delighted to be working with an award winning Client who has exciting opportunities for a talented Project Engineer”
Reporting to the Project Director performs the below listed project management responsibilities on EPCM services contracts:
- Ensuring that project requirements for Baseline Centric Execution, safety, quality, and productivity are met on all projects managed.
- Managing and controlling the project's cost, schedule and quality by ensuring that effective project controls are in place and functioning properly, a quantitative approach to planning, reporting and control, and a change management system that tracks all changes to the project and Project Baseline requirements or conditions.
- Providing coordination between design, procurement, and construction for integration of technical content and schedule activities.
- Executing the work in accordance with the quality standards and requirements specified.
- Maintaining effective client relations that result in active cooperation.
- Producing a status report of project activities that includes required financial reporting and participating in Project reviews.
- Keeping site management fully informed on project status, including client relations, project cost and Schedule, changes in risk assessment, anticipated changes in project financial performance, and any other Major concerns.
- Ensuring that project records are identified, collected, indexed, filed, stored, and maintained (including Supplier records) in accordance with the Project File Index and Retention Schedule
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & NON NEGOTIABLES:
- BSc Engineering, B. Engineering, BTech Engineering.
- Post Graduate qualification in Project Management [PMP Certification, PM Diploma etc.]
- 6-10 Years of Project Management Experience in an EPCm environment.
- Experience managing multi-discipline and multi projects.
- Previous Project Management experience with Petrochemical Refineries, Terminals and/or Bulk Storage Facilities.
- ECSA Professional Registration Preferred.
Tanya De Bruyn
+2731 207 5145
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.