Our client was established in 2004 and specializes in providing owner's representation, project management & construction management services on a consultant basis through all phases of the project development process. Our clients are mostly private sector - commercial, industrial & residential. They have experience in the biopharmaceutical, mobile technology, religious, hospitality, resort & other marketplaces.
Requirements / Must Haves:
· Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering or equivalent
· 3-5 years experience in project and/or construction management
· Very proficient in Excel. Strong math & organizational skills. A knack for numbers. Creating spreadsheets, reviewing schedules, invoices and submittals. Contract support.
· Experience scheduling with Primavera or other scheduling programs
· Ability to prioritize & complete tasks efficiently. Strong time management skills.
· Quick learner
· US Citizen & good communication
Nice to Haves:
· Experience in a biopharmaceutical or cGMP facility.
· Commercial, industrial, residential - Biopharm, religious buildings, hospitality, etc.
· Estimating and/or bidding experience
· Design Build experience
· LEED certifications
What's in it for you?
· Employment at a small, but successful company with growth potential
· Experience at a cGMP biopharmaceutical facility
· Chance to work on projects where quality is the primary driver in lieu of cost or schedule
· Exposure to all aspects of project management (not solely construction)
· Company medical & dental benefits
· Paid vacation & sick day policy
Travel: Primarily based in Oceanside. No travel required beyond San Diego County.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ann Pringle at 949-349-4922 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted