FUNCTION: PROJECT MANAGER
LOCATION: CAPE TOWN
SALARY: R800.00 - R1000.00 per hour
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE ONLY FOR SOUTH AFRICAN LOCAL CITIZENS.
“We are delighted to be working with an award winning Client who has exciting opportunities for a talented Project Manager with EPC/EPCM experience with Oil & Gas Industry”
Reporting to the Project Director performs the below listed project management responsibilities on EPCM services contracts:
- Under administrative direction, performs all project management responsibilities on a medium sized, moderate risk EPCM project or on an assigned area of a large project.
- Even if assigned to only a segment of a larger project, develops a complete understanding of the contract and any relevant subcontracts in order to provide full support to the project management team
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & NON NEGOTIABLES:
- BSc Engineering, B. Engineering, BTech Engineering.
- Post Graduate qualification in Project Management [PMP Certification, PM Diploma etc.]
- 12+ Years of Project Management Experience in an EPCm environment.
- Successful completion of multi-discipline and multiple medium or large-sized projects.
- Previous Project Management experience with Petrochemical Refineries, Terminals and/or Bulk Storage Facilities.
- ECSA Professional Registration Preferred.
Tanya De Bruyn
+2731 207 5145
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.