As a Project Manager you will have the ability to operate effectively within a co-located environment with the Client's, Consultant's and Contractor's project delivery teams.
- Project management of complex infrastructure schemes through the whole project lifecycle
- Understand your client's requirements and the impact of the success factors of the project. Ensure you are able to meet the scope with defined completion criteria.
- Management of the technical aspects of design, procurement, implementation and close-out in accordance with the programme
- Co-ordination of all relevant parties of the project from inception to closeout
- Assist clients in defining project requirements
- Procurement and contract management
- Facilitate and lead value management and value engineering exercises
- Manage budgets
- Stakeholder management and co-ordination of third party interfaces
- Risk management
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experience in successful delivery of major projects throughout the whole project lifecycle
- Rail, Highways or Utilities experience
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Be proactive and flexible and have excellent communication skills
- Relevant Post graduate would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.