My client with strong global reputation in infrastructure and P3 projects is expanding their offices in Vancouver, Toronto & Montreal and looking for PROJECT MANAGERS to work in various offices across Canada.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- directing towards mutual goals of quality products delivered on time and on budget
- successful management of project teams working on a multiple high paced dynamic projects
- full-cycle lead in project services including: pre-project stakeholder coordination, design and construction, master scheduling, budgeting and risk management
- manage the RFPs and performance of many engineering firms, architecture firms, GCs as well as Subcontractors, and report back to the client to ensure the successful delivery of each project.
- University degree in Civil Engineering and Construction Management
- P.Eng or PMP designation
- 8-10 years experience in construction project management and general contractors or builders
- Project Management background in heavy civil construction and infrastructure projects
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and location preference.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.