Our client is an engineering consulting company with municipal and land development projects across Canada, currently seeking a Land Development Manager for their Edmonton office.
They are looking for someone who is very well connected in the land development sector, business development and client interfacing will be a big part of this role. The candidate will not be managing a team, he/she will be working alongside the rest of the site development team and will be reporting to the Site Development Manager. As the group has younger project team, someone who can bring some solid experience to the group is essential.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering or Urban Planning
- Eligible for P.Eng designation
- At least 8 years of experience working in land development projects in an engineering consulting environment.
- Progressive experience working in a project management capacity
- Working knowledge of all aspects of land development practices
- Flexible to travel across Canada
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.