TRS Staffing Solutions has long-term opportunities for Project Schedulers to work for a Leader in engineering consulting. This is a perfect opportunity for individuals who are looking to grow their leadership skills in project controls.
- Review project scope of work and develop preliminary and intermediate schedules.
- Generates schedules and forecasts in accordance with the requirements of the project.
- University degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in any engineering consulting firms
- Must have worked in any of the projects / industries such as: oil and gas, mining, infrastructure, marine, shipbuilding, etc.
- Flexible to work on long-term contract role
- Advanced level in Primavera P6
- Ability to work in multiple projects
All interested candidates must demonstrate their level/years of experiences on the following:
- Engineering Consulting
- Primavera P6
- Industry Experiences: oil and gas, mining, infrastructure, marine, shipbuilding, etc.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.