TRS Staffing is currently recruiting for a Rail Construction/ Maintenance Foreman for our client located in Calgary, Alberta.
The Foreman is responsible for managing and directing a crew of workers to deliver a successful project, ensuring safety, quality, profitability, and scheduling, resulting in customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- 3-5 years railway experience; 1-2 years in a similar role
- Valid Class 5 Driver's license or equivalent
- Valid certification in Canadian Railway Operating Rules
- Training in First Aid, Confined Space, CSTS, and other mandatory courses as required
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Organize, develop, and communicate schedules and goals to crew members
- Strong customer relations skills
- Use computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Perform physical work in a field environment including bending, lifting
- Safe use of hand and power tools
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions, established in 1984, specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical/professional services and administrative personnel to a broad spectrum of industries throughout its worldwide offices.