Roles and responsibility of Resident Engineer
1. All Resident engineers need to confirm their daily attendance through VC/call from their respective DISTRICT TRAINING CENTER location to team at Delhi on before 7:30 AM & on or after 4:00 PM.
2. To prepare the Small Virtual Class (SVC) monthly usage schedule with the help of DISTRICT TRAINING CENTER principal and uploading the same on to central project portal under the approval of reporting officer.
3. To remind & ensure the availability of teacher one day before the respective schedule session to DISTRICT TRAINING CENTER / school authorities through email & phone.
4. To perform daily operational testing of complete SVC infra before the start of session to ensure the ready infra for respective sessions.
5. To login the respective DISTRICT TRAINING CENTER session and coordinate with all schools for joining their DISTRICT TRAINING CENTER room as per schedule in presence of their students to attend the lecture.
6. To coordinate with central DC team for resolution of any technical / operational issues relating to their respective DISTRICT TRAINING CENTER/Schools and get it resolve.
7. To book / register any operational / hardware failure complaint on to central helpdesk and follow up for its resolution.
8. To prepare the report for monthly uptime of SVC hardware for their restive location or any other report as per the direction of reporting officer.
9. To coordinate with local ISP i.e. BSNL or any other for bandwidth related issue at their respective DISTRICT TRAINING CENTER/Schools for its resolution.
10. To obtain leave permission in advance from reporting authority and here by plan for alternate arrangement.
11. To support School/DISTRICT TRAINING CENTER authorities towards upkeep & safety of SVC equipment. Also to educate the school/ DISTRICT TRAINING CENTER staff regarding any mishandling of equipment.
12. To coordinate with installation team & testing team for completion of all activities relating to installation and acceptance of sites pertaining to their respective District / state of posting.
13. To coordinate with school for any registered complaints/query and try to resolve the same through Phone/remotes and visit the site if not able to resolve telephonically.
14. To coordinate with school and share the status of site (like: internet status, device operational status) on weekly/Monthly to reporting officer.