The South Flank Project is being executed by a fully Integrated Project Team (IPT), jointly established by BHP and Fluor, consisting of employees from both organisations as well as other contracting organisations as applicable. The BHP Charter Values will underpin the success of the IPT and South Flank Project, creating a culture which promotes trust, team engagement and productivity.
The project has an exciting opportunity for a Risk Coordinator, to join the project team in the Perth CBD headquarters on a short term contract.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Run facilitated workshops to develop the initial risk registers.
- Risk Coordinator to utilise registers as a starting point for development of risk workshops.
- Short term support for the Risk Function, to establish risk infrastructure and processes, including training package teams.
Position required competencies and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in large scale resource sector projects.
- Strong MS Excel and computing capabilities.
- Quantifiable workshop facilitation experience.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver multiple milestones concurrently.
- Tertiary qualification in Project/ Business or Risk Management.
TRS Staffing Solutions works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with organizations which: design, build, operate and maintain infrastructure, manufacture goods and products, or offer supporting services. Clients include; international owners and operators, renewable energy firms, engineering-procurement-construction companies (EPCs), consultancies and government or public-sector organizations and bodies. Find out more at www.trsstaffing.com
NB: In order to be considered for this position, current Australian legal working rights are required.
We thank all candidates for your interest. Your application will be treated with discretion and only relevant candidates progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.