We at TRS are currently looking for a talented, highly motivated Safety Systems Coordinator for a role working in Bolton, ON. Our client is a major Transportation Infrastructure Construction company.
Reporting to the Manager of HSE, the Safety Systems Coordinator will lead the customization, implementation & adoption of an off-the-shelf, cloud-based HSE software called DATS.
- Be the go to person expert on DATS;
- Provide support by answering basic inquiries pertaining to company services;
- Using DATS, create electronic forms/workflows to replace manual processes;
- Monitor and report on DATS usage, issues and any opportunities;
- Provide training and guidance for end users through webinars, presentations, and documentation;
- Assist in granting access to DATS;
- Identify configuration expectations/system limitations and communicates any problems to company;
- Able to develop training guides;
- Understanding Environmental and/or Health & Safety regulations;
- 3+ years of experience in HSE management/operations industry
- Post-secondary education in Engineering or HSE related field would be preferred
- Understanding of management systems, OHSAS18001 and ISO14001, would be considered an asset
- Bilingual in French and English, is also an asset
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.