TRS Staffing Solutions has long-term opportunity for Senior Project Administrators to work for a Leader in engineering consulting. This is a perfect opportunity for individuals who are looking to grow their leadership skills in project support and administration.
Our preference is to hire on contract position.
- Reports to the Project Manager and supports the whole project team.
- Editing and issuing documents (e.g., engineering specifications, technical decision memos, data sheets, reports, etc.).
- Formatting and uploading documents to in-house system.
- Organization and management of client's meetings, assisting in interpreting.
- Preparing minutes of meeting.
- Perform filing, data management.
- Support staff with travel, accommodation, and other arrangements.
- Assist with general expense duties.
- Routing the regular and electronic mails and other info for smooth workflow.
- Handle requests for information and data from colleagues.
- Assist with event planning and catering.
- Perform other clerical duties as required.
- Degree in Business or Office Administration
- At least 6 years of experience working in similar capacity
- Working knowledge of Lotus Notes or Outlook
- Someone who has strong personality, leadership ability and could juggle the time in-between tasks
- Team player and can do multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills dealing with various stakeholders
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide