Our client is an international project management group with offices across Canada. This organization is currently expanding their business portfolio and is looking for Senior Project Manager to work in their Vancouver office.
Services include: facilities management and accommodation strategies, project planning and procurement advisory, commercial management, project management, bid analysis, construction dispute and claims resolution, transition planning, value engineering review, constructability analysis, asset management and building performance verification.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
TENDERS & RFQ
PLANNING & SCHEDULING
- University degree in engineering and construction management
- P.Eng and/or PMP designation
- MBA is an asset
- 10+ years experience in project management or owner's representative capacity in engineering consulting company or public sector
- Solid exposure to variety of projects within the following sectors: civil works, municipal, transportation, infrastructure, storm and waste water management, public, institutional, and commercial, education, healthcare, provincial, office buildings, utilities, and cultural entities.
- strong connection within the local market
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.