Job Title: Senior Project Planner
Location: Melrose, Johannesburg
Contract/ Perm: Contract
Discipline: Oil & Gas
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
• To support the project management team to execute projects on time, on budget, and to specification.
• To establish the project progress measurement system based on the nature of the project, while provide integration between the various planning systems (Incontrol & Schedule together with proper WBS & Coding structures) for projects.
• To guide the Planners & Schedulers to implement the system.
• To coordinate the activities of the planners & schedulers in the performance of their assigned tasks.
• To assist the Planning Department to meet all the criteria on the Planning charter.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Indicate Key Performance Areas and the estimated percentage of time spent in each area.
KPA % of Time
• Prepare, develop and manage schedules for a portfolio of various projects.
• Provide management support to the Planning Team.
• Provide customer support service for project governance, and risk management.
• Integrate Compliance (SHERQ) HSE; Risk and Quality Management in Project Planning.
• State the key responsibilities under each Key Performance Area.
• If there are more than 10 key responsibilities, some of the similar functions may be grouped together.
• Please indicate which responsibilities are considered “essential” to the successful performance of the job in that particular KPA.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Offshore - North Sea
Saint John, New Brunswick
03 September 2019
06 August 2019