San Jose California
The role of the Service Sales Account Manager is to support current preventive maintenance customers and their HVAC/mechanical project needs. The Service Sales Account Manager is responsible for acquiring leads and building relationships with landlords, facilities managers and property managers located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Requirements / Must haves:
• 3 years sales project management experience in a related field of service, with bachelor’s degree in business or a minimum of 5 years in the industry, installing, project managing or designing HVAC systems
• Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Drug Free and able to pass Criminal Background Check
• Ability to climb ladders.
• Requires a versatile individual with experience in all aspects of the HVAC/mechanical industry.
• Required to develop and qualify leads, complete site surveys, estimate projects and prepare proposals that meet the customer’s specifications.
• Works closely with a multitude of disciplines within the organization throughout the sales cycle, up to although not limited to, HVAC, plumbing, sheet metal and process piping.
• Required to run projects from initial contact, sale, through engineering, permitting, installation, up to and including the turn over package.
• Successful PM will manage projects to a predetermined profit margin and customer satisfaction.
Our latest jobs
CA$60000 - CA$65000
$100000 - $120000
MEX$10000 - MEX$12000
MEX$25000 - MEX$28000
$110000 - $150000
San Leandro California