Sr. Administrative Aide/RECEPTIONIST
(working in the Facilities department)
- U.S. Mail - receives, distributes, applies postage to outgoing mail, and ensures evening delivery to post office or late pickup box.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving and messenger service.
- Answers corporate phone lines and directs to appropriate parties.
- Attends scheduled facility team meetings.
- Encourages safe and secure work environment and practices.
- Adheres to corporate security standards and policies.
- Receives and distributes incoming overnight mail and other packages.
- Stocks shared equipment with paper and toner.
- Responds to maintenance and repair requests.
- Performs maintenance of common areas such as conference rooms, coffee bars, break areas, and copy/workrooms.
- Performs other responsibilities unique to the location.
- Performs other responsibilities as requested by lead staff.
Strong written and oral communication, organizational, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills are required. Additionally, a demonstrated proficiency in the use of internet search engines, electronic mail systems, Microsoft Office knowledge helpful. A working knowledge of company policies and procedures is preferred.
Ability to work on individual tasks and team tasks.
Ability to work with various levels of staff.
Must function effectively under time constraints, schedule workload to meet deadlines, and have the ability to prioritize.
Applies knowledge and skills to details of work.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Gary Paronish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.