TRS Staffing is currently seeking a skilled Sr. Contract Administrator to join our clients' team of talented professionals. This is a DIRECT HIRE position based in Los Angeles, CA.
Position Description Summary:
The successful candidate will have proven construction contract administrator experience with complex, multi-phase, multi-million dollar design and construction projects. General duties shall include, but not be limited to, assisting with pre-bid/proposal meetings, monitor all aspects of contract compliance, assist with development, negotiations and execution of Task Orders, cGMP, and change orders. Review contractor invoices for contractual compliance and conduct closeout procedures.
Essential Job Duties:
• Ensuring that the requirements of the P3 Contract Documents are implemented throughout the Contract period.
• Assist in the review of contractual notices of claims and providing contractual advice to the Project delivery teams where appropriate.
• Interaction with the relevant Developers in respect of all contractual matters.
• Review all contract documents to ensure congruity and to minimize patent and latent ambiguities.
• Assist with administration of on-going Contracts, including monitoring Developer and commission compliance with the Contract documents.
• Prepare correspondence and maintains records necessary to ensure the effective administration of all Contractual matters.
• Assist in the preparation of Contract change and Task Orders.
• Facilitate the contract close-out procedures to ensure that all terms and conditions of contracts have been complied with prior to final payment to Developer.
• Ensures that all contractual procedures are implemented and maintained.
• Assist on all contractual matters.
• Assist in the review of Developer’s claims in accordance with the provisions of the Conditions of Contract and ensures the Client’s interests are protected.
• Ensures all warranties, bonds, insurances, guarantees, etc. are in place and maintained and updated in accordance with the Contract and are in compliance with the Clients requirements.
• Assist in the preparation of Monthly Progress Reports.
• Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of Engineer’s Instructions, Variation Orders and Claim Logs.
Professional Experience Level/Other Qualifications:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of software, Adobe Acrobat Professional and large-scale construction management type software such as Primavera, Prolog, etc.
• Seven to ten years of experience in the administration of commercial/government contracts is required.
• Experience in alternative project delivery methods including Construction Manager at Risk and Design Build preferred.
• Comfortable operating in a team-oriented, collaborative work environment.
• Produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer service attitude.
• Experience in a construction office is necessary.
• Must be a self-starter attitude with proactive, results-oriented focus; and willing and capable to assume additional responsibilities.
• Demonstrated success on the job, as evidenced by satisfactory performance, acceptance of responsibility and growth in previous positions.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or business related field, as well as training in procurement, contract, construction, and commercial law is required.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Christine Garcia at email@example.com, 949-349-4220
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
10000 SAR package per month
60,000 - 70,000
75,000 - 85,000
Las Vegas, NV