Currently seeking a high caliber Maintenance Planner for a contract employment opportunity with one of the world's leading engineering, procurement & construction companies to the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals sector located in Houston, TX. (Position will be near the Energy Corridor)
The primary responsibility of the Maintenance Planner is to create work plans that assure that quality work can be performed safely and efficiently. This will include identifying the labor, materials, tools equipment and sequence of job steps required to accomplish a given task safely, efficiently and effectively. The type of work that is typically planned by this role is preventive and campaign maintenance. This role does not plan turnaround or capital project work.
1. Be an advocate of the Gulf of Mexico Maintenance Work Management Guide and plan all work according to the process defined in the guide.
2. Create work scope based on information collected in the site survey that assures safe, efficient execution of work.
3. Communicate with Reliability Team Leader on a daily basis regarding priority of jobs being planned.
4. Request and coordinate input from technical teams and accountable personnel in the development of work packages.
5. Acquire technical approval of Job Plans when required.
6. Search Job Plan library for existing templates, modify existing Job Plans and create new Job Plans as needed. Update job plans in Maximo to include man- hour estimates, proper crafts, tasks, materials, procedures, drawings, tools, applicable technical specifications and associate with equipment.
7. Attach relevant documents to the work order in Maximo.
8. Consolidate all documents into a work package assuring that the technicians have all the information required to perform the job safely, efficiently and effectively.
9. Validate key work order fields during planning (target dates, priority, function, location, failure code, etc.).
10. Uphold Client's commitment of health, safety and security.
1. Prefer candidate with overall 20 years experience
2. 10+ years of maintenance shop background experience, required.
3. 2+ years of maintenance craftsmen experience in the offshore environment, preferred.
4. 2+ years of maintenance planning experience, preferred.
5. Advanced PC skills including CMMS (Must be well versed in Maximo and SAP), Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
6. Must have excellent communication skills.
7. Strong background and knowledge in operations related to the Oil and Gas industry.
8. Experience in preparing job and work plans including scope, skills identification, time, cost estimates, resource availability, and operational coordination, preferred.
9. Experience communicating and interfacing with all levels of company and outside contacts.
10. Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and success in developing new working relationships.
To be Considered Candidates: Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Working Conditions: Generally favorable indoor office workspace
Weekly pay/Direct deposit
Location type: Office
Background check and drug screen required.
Interesed candidates, please send your resume to Stephanie.Warneke@trsstaffing.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
TRS Staffing Solutions, established in 1984, specializes in supplying engineers, designer, project managers, and other technical/professional and administrative personnel throughout its worldwide offices in the United States, Puerto Ri