We at TRS are currently looking for a talented, highly motivated Station/Maintenance Construction Manager for a role working on a major LRT project in Toronto, ON. Our client is a quickly expanding International Infrastructure company.
What we are looking for:
- Schedule/plan hiring, materials, equipment, subcontracting, etc, to deliver the project on time and within budget;
- Interpret design drawings and contribute to solutions;
- Ability to control costs and schedules;
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university (Civil Engineering preferred);
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with 8+ years' experience working with Major Contractor;
- Experience in building roads, highways, and/or bridges;
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.