This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTHS RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN AND EUROPEAN NATIONALS
"TRS is looking for experienced Supervisor – Equipment Rotating experience within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's LNG Mozambique project team."
• Will be an expert in rotating equipment, focused on site activities management such as planning, manpower resources/tools assignment and technical assistance to complete the work scope according to the contractual requirements.
• Prepare field services jobs and interventions with the project managers based in the offices.
• Assist Start-up Engineer during the commissioning phase ensuring proper and safe operation of the machine.
• Write accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact between Customers and Head office concerning technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions.
• Use Company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings.
• Ensure all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company environmental Health and Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
• Lead and execute assembly/installation and alignment of the equipment.
• Lead and execute independently inspection of the above mentioned equipment.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Degree / BTech / Diploma or equivalent related to field of work experience.
• Minimum 5-7 years recent proven work experience in Oil & Gas industry within maintenance or installation field activities.
• Strong knowledge on rotating equipment installation/maintenance.
• Ability to understand and implement mechanical drawings (section dwg; construction dwg; P&ID; alignment specification, flushing/blowing procedure; piping specification; wiring diagram, etc)
Tanya De Bruyn
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
€55000 - €75000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
Ciudad de México
25 February 2021
09 February 2021