We are currently looking for a talented & highly motivated Underground Utilities Superintendent to support our client in Vancouver, BC. Our client is an exciting & growing Road Building & Utilities company, based in the lower mainland.
- Direct, coach & train assistant superintendents/coordinators, and staff assigned to project;
- Implementation of our client Safety Program to create/maintain a safe work environment for all;
- Oversee and assist with planning/execution of all aspects needed on jobsite;
- Create & execute the project plan/schedule within budget;
- Supervise all construction activities;
- Ensure materials and workers meet the project quality standards and design requirements;
- Resolve and advise senior management of site issues, and anticipate/resolve project issues and schedule difficulties;
- 10+ years of construction related experience;
- Underground utility experience is a must;
- Experience working with a large general contractor;
- Safety focused, with proven track record of understanding of HSE principles;
- College diploma and/or apprenticeship;
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of civil construction;
- Experience with scheduling/coordinating contractors;
- Start-to-finish project experience;
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.