Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is seeking a Wildlife Coordinator to join their team in Kitimat, BC. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with implementing health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines for the employees and department safety pertaining to human wildlife conflict management as well as overall wildlife monitoring.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating procedures and incident reports. Along with this they will be performing inspections, participating in pre-disturbance assessments, and developing a risk-based approach for wildlife encounters and field work.
- 2+ years of experience dealing with wildlife/environmental related field work
- Must have knowledge of local flora and fauna and formal training in human-wildlife conflict avoidance
- Must have training in non-lethal wildlife management
- Training or certification in environmental or wildlife is an asset
- Preference for previous construction site experience and oil and gas experience
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the job number in the subject line of the email to be considered.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience