We are currently recruiting for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer. They have a requirement for a WTG Inspector to work on a contract basis on 2 of their operational projects offshore.
Start date: End May 2019. 5 month duration. 2/2 rotation
The role is to cover the scope of works associated with WTG end of warranty walkdowns.
* Provide technical input into inspection schedule
* Carry out thorough inspection of the works as per inspection schedule
* Prepare a written report on the condition of the works detailing the presence of any defects
* Detail areas where the WTG OEM has failed to comply with its obligations under this agreement
* Prepare an economic evaluation of the impact of such non-compliance on the works
* Prepare a restoration plan detailing an action plan of corrective maintenance
* Provide technical input into root cause analysis that stem from the term inspection report
* Provide a daily progress report to the site engineering team.
Full GWO certificates required
Please send your CV to email@example.com
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003