TRS' Middle East Rail Salary Survey 2015
Providing an informed view of regional trends in compensation and benefits, TRS Staffing Solutions (TRS) are delighted to introduce our Middle East Rail Salary Guide 2015.
The guide has been produced following an extensive survey of organisations and individuals throughout the region and industry (July 2015).
- Up to 10,000 people participated in the survey;
- 12 countries covered;
- 48 nationalities presented;
- 25 discipline areas were covered
- 2.8% average salary increase in the rail sector in 2014;
- $100 billion transport contract awards scheduled in 2015-2017.
Click here to download the full salary survey to view all the key findings, demographics, industry sector news and the latest salary data across a number of different sectors.
We hope you enjoy the read!