The ideal candidate will have had experience in or have:
• Applying architectural theories, concepts, principles, practices and techniques in a wide range of shore-based projects.
• Comprehensive knowledge of all phases of architectural design, including architectural programming, space planning, concept design development. sustainable design, design analyses. compliance with codes and standards, drawings, specifications, cost estimates, other services.
• Knowledge of local, state, federal, and foreign country laws, codes, and other statutory requirements affecting architectural design through area of responsibility.
• Knowledge of budgeting, planning, and project management techniques.
• Analyzing and designing extensive architectural alterations and modifications to existing facilities.
• Preparation and review of final detailed working drawings, comparative cost analysis, Request for Proposals (RFPs). and project specific for a wide variety of facility types for multi-discipline projects.
• Coordinating architectural design with the engineering disciplines for Design-Bid-Build (DBB) and Design-Build (DB) projects to ensure compatibility and efficiency of the site and building design.
• Experience with the use of Autodesk software (desirable is current version of AutoCAD). Microsoft Office products. architectural design analysis software is required.
• Experience in the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM), specifically Revit is desirable.
• Performing Quality Control and Quality Assurance and reviews of drawings. specifications, calculations, cost estimates, and studies other architects
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university (or certified equivalent).
• A minimum of I0 years of Experience as an Architect on commercial/Industrial type facilities contracts with at least five (5) valued in excess of $5 million.
• Must be Registered RA
• Experience in P6
• Certification as a PMP with the Project Management Institute (PMI) or CCM with the Construction Management Association of American (CMAA) is highly desirable
• Must be US Citizen
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Omar Rodriguez; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
$65000 - $70000
Goose Creek South Carolina
Vancouver British Columbia
Fort Wainwright Alaska
25 February 2021
09 February 2021