Fluor Industrial Services (FIS) trace their heritage back to the 1970s, the early days of North Sea Oil and Gas. This was a time when owners and operators required large labour workforces to manage infrastructure construction, exploration and production needs (drilling, subsea, logistics, production, operations and maintenance) as field developments expanded within the UK continental shelf.
Based in Aberdeen, Scotland, FIS developed robust and dependable processes to ensure qualified oil and gas personnel were selected who had the technical and safety competencies needed to execute their onshore/offshore job responsibilities.
The company’s experience and expertise provided the opportunity to follow many of their UK North Sea clients abroad, supporting their global oil & gas field developments. As a result, FIS began providing international oil & gas expertise to operator / owner projects and assets across the Middle East, North and West Africa, the Former Soviet Union and SE Asia. Over the last 20 years, FISL has maintained their focus on supporting the global oil and gas industry with fully compliant cost efficient workforce solutions designed to deliver the diversity, choice and quality of contractor talent, bringing it to where and when it is needed.
Cost Efficient Workforce
Our services are designed to ensure that clients acquire the permanent or temporary services of the best talent available in the market. Our objective is to deliver unmatched choice and quality at a cost-efficient price and within the needed time frame We follow a proven and consistent process of executing our services, the main elements are:
- Careful understanding of your business need
- Market understanding of where to find, how to attract, and what to pay potential contractors
- Selection through a careful examination of a candidate’s education, qualifications and experience, with verification of employment compliances
- A detailed on boarding process, to ensure company, client and legal regulations are confirmed and understood
- Ongoing management of contractors covers: HSE, payroll management, industrial relations and admin/HR support
- Onshore/Offshore Management
- Operations & Maintenance
- Drilling & Deck Crews
- Project Management Services
- Process & Pipeline Services
- Discipline Technicians
- Discipline Engineers
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Supply Chain
- Workshop & Warehouse
- Coil Tubing Services
- Wind Turbine Technicians
- Wind Service Technicians