Our Business and Supply Chain
TRS Staffing Solutions Limited (TRS) is a recruitment agency and employment business.
Our scope of supply covers professional, engineering and technical personnel, supplied on a temporary or permanent basis. We work in diverse competitive labour markets with clients around the world. Our supply chain comprises a small number of national and multi-national suppliers delivering personnel and services to our business activities worldwide.
TRS has an absolute determination to do the right thing in all its dealings. The company is committed to unyielding integrity and upholding the highest standard of business conduct. This commitment is integral to our continued success, and we believe it positively impacts our diverse and worldwide suppliers, contractors, customers, employees and the communities where we do business.
TRS is committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to instil confidence that modern slavery does not exist in our supply chain. TRS is committed to the following:
- All workers, irrespective of their nationality, gender, ethnicity, social status, race, religion or other protected characteristics, are treated fairly regarding their recruitment, employment and fair employment practices.
- The use of misleading or fraudulent practices during recruitment of employees is not tolerated and charging recruitment fees to the employee is prohibited.
- Forced, compulsory, bonded, or indentured labour, human trafficking practices, or any other violations of human and labour rights in accordance with local, national or international standards, are not tolerated.
- Child labour is not allowed.
- All workers have access to their own personal documentation and passports.
- Wage payments are made consistent with applicable law.
- The dignity of workers is protected and preserved. Inhumane treatment, abuse and humiliating disciplinary action are not permitted.
- All workers have freedom of movement outside normal working hours unless there are legitimate safety or security issues that might threaten the health, safety, and well-being of the worker.
- A process is available for employees to report, without fear of retaliation, activity inconsistent with these worker welfare standards.
- A clean, secure, safe, and healthy working and living environment is provided.
- Unrestricted access to clean water and toilet facilities is provided.
- Worker accommodation standards contained in national or local regulations are considered as a baseline requirement.
TRS will take seriously any allegations that human rights are not properly respected. All reports will be fully investigated and appropriate remedial action taken. Additionally, TRS’s suppliers and contractors are required to:
- support and respect human rights and avoid complicity in human rights abuses;
- perform work without the use of forced, compulsory, bonded, or indentured labour;
- never use misleading or fraudulent practices during the recruitment of employees or offering of employment;
- treat all their workers with dignity, respect, and fairness and;
- conduct all their operations in a socially responsible, non-discriminatory manner and in accordance with applicable laws including those associated with equal opportunity, child labour, forced or compulsory labour, working hours, wages and benefits, freedom of association, data privacy, and harassment-free work environment.
Assessment of Modern Slavery Risk within our Supply Chain.
TRS has assessed its operations and supply chain to instil confidence that modern slavery does not exist. The assessment took into consideration certain geographic locations, especially with limited local labour supply, and where low skilled third-country migrant labour is employed in construction and other services.
In 2017, TRS will continue to review sales, operations, and contracting activities and procedures and update them to assure that worker welfare issues are appropriately addressed.
This statement was approved by the Board of Directors of TRS Staffing Solutions Limited.
TRS Staffing Solutions Limited