TRS Staffing Solutions has long-term opportunities for Project Administrators (Intermediate / Senior level) to work for a Leader in engineering consulting.
This is a perfect opportunity for individuals who are looking to grow their leadership skills in project support and administration.
- Reports to the Project Manager and supports the whole project team.
- Editing and issuing documents (e.g., engineering specifications, technical decision memos, data sheets, reports, etc.).
- Formatting and uploading documents to in-house system.
- Organization and management of client’s meetings, assisting in interpreting.
- Preparing minutes of meeting.
- Perform filing, data management.
- Support staff with travel, accommodation, and other arrangements.
- Assist with general expense duties.
- Routing the regular and electronic mails and other info for smooth workflow.
- Handle requests for information and data from colleagues.
- Assist with event planning and catering.
- Perform other clerical duties as required.
- Degree in Business or Office Administration
- At least 6 years of experience working in similar capacity
- Team player and can do multiple tasks
- Bilingual in English/Russian or English/Spanish is an asset
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide
Our latest jobs
12000 SAR package per month
Lower Manhattan, NY
Las Vegas, NV