This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Fluor Industrial Services are part of the TRS Staffing Solutions group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fluor Corporation. We specialise in offering clients both general and bespoke recruitment solutions and can deliver tailored solutions for your recruitment requirements, from a single candidate to an entire project team. Specialties: Recruitment, Staffing, Secondment, Manpower, Maintenance, Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Oil and Gas, Offshore, Onshore, 24/7 365 days a year.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work with our market leading client who is looking for an experienced and talented Rope Access Pipefitter to work on a (Contract) basis. You will form part of a multi discipline team that are expected to carry out various works to a high quality and safety standard.
The major responsibilities are:
- Delivering a high quality of piping construction maintenance using rope access techniques as directed and in line with company procedures
- Provide support to other trades and disciplines when required and be able to work as part of a team
- Conducting daily functionality checks on equipment
You must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
- Conduct themselves in a safe, responsible, professional manner
- Adhere to company policy and procedures and wear appropriate PPE at all times
- Capable of using rope access techniques in a safe manner
- Reporting all accidents, incidents & near misses to line supervision immediately
- To be considered for this job you must hold the following qualifications:
- OPITO BOSIET / FOET
- OGUK Medical
- OPITO MIST
- OPITO EBS
- City & Guilds / Apprenticeship Papers
- ECITB – MJI 10 & MJI 19 / TMJI 10 & 19
- IRATA Level 1 or 2
- IRATA Logbook (Experience of working on the ropes in the past 6 months)