Established in the Middle East for over a decade, our office is situated in the regional hub of Dubai.
From here a group of dedicated consultants work with clients predominantly operating in the oil, gas and infrastructure markets.
Working in a competitive and often uncertain political/economic environment, many clients face challenges such as controlling cost, securing talent and long timelines to complete, all of which can lead to project/operational delays and additional cost being incurred.
Our consultants work with their clients to identify workforce strategies which improve effectiveness and efficiencies across:
- Cost (e.g. consistency and/or reducing the cost base)
- Recruitment (e.g. attraction, selection, quality and retention)
- Timelines (e.g. time to hire, mobilise, onboard)
- Supplemental labour support (e.g. national and international employment compliance processing, travel, accommodation, HSE, security)
Additional services supporting the above include:
- Recruitment campaign strategy and execution
- Market intelligence, labour supply and demand, salary trends
- Country advice, establishing a compliant workforce solution
Please call or email us today and find out how we can help you meet your staffing challenges.